mixxt

Welcome to mixxt!

Favorite anime/type of anime

link this post written on 08/07/2013
  • To top
My favorite has to be Escaflowne. Just always has been. I like the characters and I'm a sucker for a good love story. Even though the love story is fairly subtle. Normally I tend to usually go for supernatural anime, or some degree of it. I suppose that includes quite a lot, lol. I'm usually interested in zombies, vampires, witches, that whole thing. Escaflowne is none of that though, well, it has dragons, a cat girl, and guys sprouting wings on there back, but that doesn't really count, that's more fantasy. Meh
link this post written on 08/07/2013
  • To top

I watched Escaflowne a long time ago, and enjoyed the crap out of it.

I'm a fan of anything action-oriented. Growing up on stuff like YuYu Hakusho, Rorouni Kenshin, Gundam Wing,  Outlaw Star, Big-O, .hack/sign, and Trigun kinda spoiled me. 

Currently anime is really hit and miss with me. I've been following Bleach in manga form and still enjoy that. Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) has kept me entertained so far. Death Note was good, too. Other than that I haven't really found any anime that gives me the same sense of enjoyment as the old ones did (and mostly still do).

• Statistics: 2 Posts | 2 Visits